I have handcrafted this unique altar shrine decoration and working magical tool Persephone altar bottle from a recycled bottle that has been cleaned and decorated with artwork of Persephone by Rossetti in 1874 entitled “Proserpine”
The bottle’s lid is decorated with lead-free soldered metal, adding an extra touch of intricacy and elegance.
Hanging from a ribbon wrapped around the bottle’s neck, you’ll find a few symbolic items: Bats, which are often associated with protection and warding off negative energies, and a pomegranate, symbolizing Persephone’s journey to the underworld and her subsequent transformation. A ram, one of Persephone’s sacra’s animals, and an ivy leaf.
The stopper is removable so that you can use the bottle to hold moon water, wine, etc.
The cork has two Quartz crystals and one tourmaline crystal, representing the duality that is Persephone’s nature.
I painted it with a color that makes one think of the pink flowers of spring but a black undercoating to represent the two sides of Persephone.
This bottle will look beautiful decorating your altar and can be used as a functioning piece. This altar decoration serves as a powerful reminder of Persephone’s strength and wisdom, and can be used to enhance your own rituals or simply to add a touch of magic to your space.
With the stopper on the bottle stands at 14 inches tall.
To make the magical Persephone water, you will need the following herbs: Rose petals, lavender, mint, and lemon balm. Follow the steps below to create the spell:
1. Fill a bowl with spring water and place it on your altar.
2. Add a handful of each herb to the bowl of water.
3. Light a white or lavender candle and place it beside the bowl.
4. Hold your hands over the bowl and close your eyes.
5. Imagine the energy of Persephone, the goddess of spring, harvest, and the underworld, flowing through your hands into the water.
6. Chant the following incantation:
“Persephone, goddess of the earth, bless this water with your rebirth. Infuse it with your sacred might, bring new growth and healing light.”
7. After you have chanted the incantation three times, leave the bowl undisturbed on your altar to charge for at least 24 hours.
The Persephone water is useful for invoking the energy of spring and new beginnings, healing emotional wounds and bringing new growth and abundance into your life. You can use it for meditation, ritual baths, room sprays, or as an offering to Persephone in your rituals.
The spell bottle is a beautiful and powerful tool for invoking Persephone, the Queen of the Underworld, and tapping into her transformative energy. Here’s how you can use it:
1. Prepare yourself: Before working with the spell bottle, take a few deep breaths, ground yourself, and focus your intention on your goal. You may wish to light some candles, burn some incense or sage, or play some music to help you create a sacred space and atmosphere.
2. Enchant the bottle: Hold the bottle in your hands, close your eyes, and visualize Persephone appearing before you. Say a prayer or affirmation to invoke Persephone’s power, such as: “Persephone, Queen of the Underworld, I invite you into this bottle, to bless and empower me with your transformative energy. May this bottle be a conduit of your magic, and may its crystal and charms radiate your light.”
3. Charge the crystals: Take the quartz and tourmaline crystal stopper and hold it in your dominant hand. Close your hand around them and visualize them filling with Persephone’s energy. Feel the power of the crystals growing and radiating outward from your hand, purifying and protecting you.
4. Meditate with the bottle: Place back the crystal stopper and hold the bottle in your hands. Close your eyes and meditate on your intention. Visualize your goal coming to fruition, as Persephone guides you through the darkness to the light. You can also use the bottle as a tool for scrying or divination, by focusing on the symbols and images on the charms and letting them speak to you.
5. Store the bottle: When you’re done working with the spell bottle, seal it up and put it somewhere safe and sacred. You can also choose to carry it with you or wear it as a talisman, to remind you of Persephone’s power and protect you wherever you go.
2-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
At Primitive Witchery, I care about your privacy and under the new GDPR Law introduced in the EU on the 25th of May. I've taken steps to make sure your personal data is safe
and secure. In line with the new law I would like to remind all EU members that we only keep your personal data for the length of time as is necessary for processing of orders and for our own tax records.
You also have a right to any data we keep and that your inclusion in our group/page is voluntary and you can subscribe/unsubscribe at any time.
Your information is only shared with the immediate
companies we need to in order to process your orders. I care about you and your personal data and thank you for your continued support.
Companies we use:
Google analytics/facebook analytics/Instagram analytics.
Post office companies
My website is hosted through Etsy.